Am 27.07.2016 um 17:01 schrieb Ben Greenfield:
> I know this isn’t a specific postfix question but I’m hoping to get some good
> advice from others who have been in this spot before.
>
> I just got noticed that my IP address of 14 years is being revoked in less
> then 2 weeks. I can imagine the work I need to do but I’m wondering what I’m
> not thinking about.
>
> I think my best course of action is to as quickly as possible start to
> publish alternative IPs for mail delivery. I have DMARC and DKIM set-up and
> I’m currently use strict for the evaluation.
> I think I should also set-up some MX records for my new IP.
>
> Is there anything else I can do to help my reputation as a mail server?
>
> My fear is that as soon as google, yahooo, hotmail, … see mail from my domain
> on a new ip they will start to reject my mail.

if your spf , dkim , reverse dns etc is ok
they wont reject you by simply having a new ip ( hopefully the new one
isnt blacklisted before by unknown reason ), but sometimes they slow you
down if you deliver lots of mail per some time limit

> Is that a valid fear?
>
> What should I be worried about doing.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München