Am 05.03.2017 um 09:11 schrieb Robert Schetterer:
> Am 04.03.2017 um 23:18 schrieb Viktor Dukhovni:
>>
>>> On Mar 4, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Maurizio Caloro <mauri...@caloro.ch> wrote:
>>>
>>> If i send any mail go @hotmail this will never arrive,  but Postfix Log are
>>> here in other thing.
>>> (Queued mail for Delivery)
>>>
>>> Mar  4 22:45:26 caloro postfix/qmgr[28159]: BD6EB4159E:
>>> from=<n...@caloro.ch>, size=569, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
>>> Mar  4 22:45:29 caloro postfix/smtp[26958]: BD6EB4159E:
>>> to=<inuk...@hotmail.com>, relay=mx1.hotmail.com[65.55.33.119]:25,
>>> delay=2.7, delays=0.49/0.01/1.3/0.9, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250
>>> <col004-mc5f19gzuny100046...@col004-mc5f19.hotmail.com> Queued mail for
>>> delivery)
>>
>> Hotmail took responsibility for delivery of the message.  If it never
>> showed up in the user's mailbox, perhaps Hotmail considers your IP
>> address sufficiently "spammy" to discard your mail.
>>
>> Create a Hotmail account for yourself, and send the mail there, see if
>> it arrives.  There's not much Postfix can do to get Hotmail to not discard
>> your mail.
>>
>> Some people advocate publishing SPF records and using DKIM signatures.
>> Though my mail gets delivered without either, perhaps these would help
>> your mail not get junked.
>>

> Hi Viktor, seems that hotmail etc has included some new antispam
> procedures and now blocks big ip ranges ( i.e Hetzner ) , spf, dkim etc
> does not help
> i filled out a form to get my servers ip open again , however their
> whole new antispam seems somekind broken
>

> Best Regards
> MfG Robert Schetterer

form is at

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=edfsmsbl3&ct=eformts&wa=wsignin1.0

in my case it seems that my amount of mail to hotmail wasnt enough to
build a score
the default seems to block ip with no score, which might be ok but
should be overrided by existing spf,dkim ever etc

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München