When trying to sign up for the list from my regular e-mail address (served by
my Postfix mail server, on a vhost at Arp Networks) I got the following:

<majord...@postfix.org>: host mail.cloud9.net[2604:8d00:0:1::4] said: 554 5.7.1
    <dougbarton.us>: Helo command rejected: Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

That's very odd, as for several years I've never had mail rejected before. I
have rDNS for my IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, etc. (All working)
I can send to big providers like Google and Yahoo! with no issues as well.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to why cloud9.net is shutting me
down?  If there is a problem I'm happy to fix it.  :)

Doug