Hi,

On 2017-06-08 17:58, Noel Jones wrote:
On 6/8/2017 8:53 AM, flor...@coppint.com wrote:
Hi everyone,

I run some mass-mailing servers with Postfix 2.11.3.

I have some messages being deferred because of malformed addresses
like "john....@gmail.co" ("gmail.co" instead of "gmail.com").

gmail.co exists, but does not answer on port 25.  Postfix correctly
treats this as a temporary error and will return the mail to sender
after $maximal_queue_lifetime.  From postfix's point of view, this
is indistinguishable from a domain that is temporarily offline.

That's the point, sender never gets notified about non-delivery.

I checked my config and see that I never had "reject_unknown_recipient_domain" in my restrictions. Could it be the cause ?

I added it and will see what's going on after 5 days of queuing.