On 01.08.17 16:58, Alex wrote:
I'm using postfix-3.1.4 on fedora. I've just noticed I've configured
both postscreen to use spamhaus and other RBLs as well as have
configured the reject_rhsbl_* options. Is this duplicative and
unnecessary?

no. rehect_rhsbl rejects based on mail from: address, that is unavailable in
postscreen.

smtpd_client_restrictions =
       permit_mynetworks,
       check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_checks,

if there are IPs here, they could be moved to postscreen config

       check_reverse_client_hostname_access
pcre:/etc/postfix/fqrdns-042715a.pcre,
       check_reverse_client_hostname_access
pcre:/etc/postfix/reverse_client_hostname_access.pcre,
       check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/client_access_blocklist
       check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/ransomware-ipbl

these cidr: ranges can be moved to poscreen.
even if not, I would specify cidr: before pcre: maps.

Spam is for losers who can't get business any other way.