Hello,

I use Postfix's per-domain debug logging a lot.

My configuration's got

        parent_domain_matches_subdomains = debug_peer_list
        debug_peer_list = pcre:/etc/postfix/debug_peer_list.pcre
        debug_peer_level = 1
        debugger_command =
          PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:
          ddd /usr/libexec/postfix/${process_name} ${process_id} & sleep 5

For the domains in the peer list all the debug level logging still goes into
the systemd journal and I pull out postfix-specific entries with rsyslog into
my main postfix log, /var/log/postfix/postfix.log

It's all good!

But it's getting noisy in there.

I want to redirect the debug-level log info into it's own file.

There's no label in my postfix logs of what loglevel each line is being
generated at.

Is there a way to customize the log format to add a loglevel label to the logs?
 How & where would you configure that?

Thanks alot.