>> output
>> in  /var/log/mail.log
>> <http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/file/t6656/output2.txt>   after
>> sending an email from localhost.
>>
>> And here,  /var/log/mail.log
>> <http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/file/t6656/realmaillog.txt>
>>  excerpts
>> from sending from an external client.
>>

> Sep 28 08:42:00 ip-172-31-28-174 postfix/local[4413]: B6DAA54DDC:
> to=<abcliste+someth...@klubb.example.com>, relay=local, delay=0.01,
> delays=0.01/0/0/0, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (unknown user: "abcliste")
>
> this looks like the extension works properly: abcliste+something is
> expanded
> to user "abcliste" that is unknown
>
> --
>
> Ok, so if there had been a local user "abcliste" , the "+something" part
would have been ignored and the message delivered, which I understand. Now,
this is a mailman installation where "abcliste" is found in the
local_recipients_map. If I could only make postfix check the
local_recipients_map file also when incoming mail has the "+something"
extension, I would be good. When incoming mail is sent to "abcliste", the
local_recipients_map has a match, and message is relayed to mailman.