this looks like the extension works properly: abcliste+something is
expanded
to user "abcliste" that is unknown

On 01.10.17 20:32, Thor Atle Rustad wrote:
Ok, so if there had been a local user "abcliste" , the "+something" part
would have been ignored and the message delivered, which I understand. Now,
this is a mailman installation where "abcliste" is found in the
local_recipients_map. If I could only make postfix check the
local_recipients_map file also when incoming mail has the "+something"
extension, I would be good. When incoming mail is sent to "abcliste", the
local_recipients_map has a match, and message is relayed to mailman.

please show us config/logs from situation where this is true.
It's hard to find error when you actually show us different error.

LSD will make your ECS screen display 16.7 million colors