On 26.10.17 10:32, cac...@quantum-equities.com wrote:
The test email I'm sending from quantum-equities.com to
delphi-real-estate.com, causes the delphi postfix to try and contact
quantum on port 25, for some reason.

this is the reason:

quantum-equities.com.   300     IN      MX      0 quantum-equities.com.
quantum-equities.com.   300     IN      A       199.127.58.3

(the MX is implicit, so unneeded)

Thing is, there is nothing listening there on 25 as the test email was
sent by Thunderbird.

the whole fact that mail was SENT by thunderbird has nothing to do with the
fact that you need mail server on quantum-equities.com if you want to
RECEIVE mail for quantum-equities.com.

configure postfix on quantum-equities.com that will have
"quantum-equities.com" in mydestination.

or

configure different MX for quantum-equities.com pointing to other server
that will receive mail for that domain
The 3 biggets disasters: Hiroshima 45, Tschernobyl 86, Windows 95