Usually (almost always) REJECT is a more appropriate action for
unwanted mail.  Is there some reason you can't use REJECT until this
is fixed?

I guess you're using this to trap mail your users send to bad/typo
domains eg. hotmal.com?  In that case, REJECT would be better to
notify the user of their mistake.

  -- Noel Jones