Hello!

we are using Postfix as our MX Server for several mailservers, mostly
dovecot. We have now implemented an exchange Server as well.

We are using the reject_unverified_recipient in combination with smtp
transport-table to submit the E-mail back to the exchange Server.
With our dovecot backends we can use the dovecot quota service in
combination with the check_policy_service that Mails from full
Mailboxes get rejected. How can i achieve this with our exchange
backend? Now the Mails get bounced, which is not very nice :/

Is there a way to tell postfix to accept the E-Mail only when the
exchange Server also wants to deliver it. Best will be when this works
only on quota, since somietims its good when the postfix in front
queue's the E-Mail. (Backend-Server reboot for patching...)

kind regards and sorry for my english ;)
Stefan
www.epb.at - Your IT Partner in East Austria