On 02.01.18 19:59, stefan novak wrote:
We are using the reject_unverified_recipient in combination with smtp
transport-table to submit the E-mail back to the exchange Server.
With our dovecot backends we can use the dovecot quota service in
combination with the check_policy_service that Mails from full
Mailboxes get rejected. How can i achieve this with our exchange
backend? Now the Mails get bounced, which is not very nice :/

does exchange use temporary rejection for over-quota accounts?

Remember half the people you know are below average.