Dominic Raferd wrote:
Otherwise, the formatting of your DKIM record in DNS seems weird (try: dig +short 201605sfinacom._domainkey.sfina.com TXT); even if technically valid the intermediate quotes may be influencing 'SmartScreen'.

Strictly speaking that result does not in fact contain quotes at all; it's a byproduct of TXT record chunking.

I ran into a similar issue with a somewhat snarky DNS validation tool; tinydns automatically splits TXT records into 128-byte chunks by default (not 256, or "up to 256 on whitespace" as BIND does), which upset the validation tool. I had to extend my DNS management tool to publish the TXT records in such a way that tinydns did not automatically split them at 128 bytes.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if that's contributing to the problem...

-kgd