On 2018-01-19, Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> wrote:

>> On Jan 19, 2018, at 5:48 PM, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> It does some stuff via the ssh-2 protocol.
>
> Note that with my suggestion to override "default_transport" not only the
> original messages, but also any bounces or delay notifications go out via
> the same transport.

Ah. That's a problem.  I would need the special pipe transport to be
used for everything _except_ bounce/delay notifications.

> If the destination is responsible for only a limited number of
> domains,

No, it should be responsible for everything except bounce/delay
notifications.  If the default_transport gets broken (as it probably
will periodically), then using it for bounce notifications isn't going
to work.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Vote for ME -- I'm
                                  at               well-tapered, half-cocked,