On 2018-05-29 (02:35 MDT), Dirk Stöcker <post...@dstoecker.de> wrote:

> Do you maybe also have a command to show only changed parameters?

This is doable, but it takes a bit more processing than a single line.
Basically, a shell script that parses the output of

join <(postconf -n) <(postconf -d | sed 's/=/(default:/; s/$/)/') | grep -v
"(default:)"

and filters it with the output of

comm -1 -2 <(postconf -n) <(postconf -d)

as Stefan provided. I mean, it's probably possible in awk, but then again, what
isn't?

I do have one question that I've never noticed before. The settings for
mydomain and myhostname show that they are at the default values. Where is
postfix getting the defaults for this and does it mean the settings really
aren't needed unless your hostname is, for some reason, different?

(Not sure I could bring myself to not specify them).

-
Because you can't cotton to evil. No Sir. You have to smack evil on the
nose with the rolled-up newspaper of justice and say, 'Bad evil. Bad BAD
evil"'