> On May 31, 2018, at 8:04 AM, Dirk Stöcker <post...@dstoecker.de> wrote:
>
> Even after years of UNIX experience there are commands and syntaxes I've
> newer seen before. That <(...) is surely helpful elsewhere, when I can
> remember it...

It is of course a "bashism" and not a POSIX-shell feature, so you
won't find in /bin/sh on most systems or in /bin/ksh.  It is the
primary reason I use bash as my shell, <(cmd) is just way too
convenient, I use it dozens of times a day.

I don't think that the "comm" or "join" tricks belong in postconf(1)
documentation, but they could be in a Postfix-related Wiki, or
HOWTO document.

--
        Viktor.