@lbutlr:
> On 07 Aug 2018, at 04:49, Luc Pardon <l...@skopos.be> wrote:
> > but in any case it serves no useful purpose (unlike greylisting, SAV, =
> etc.
>
> Are people still finding grey listing to be useful? I found it caused =
> far more problems than it solved and the endless game of scanning logs =
> for sites like Amazon that resend from different machines or many banks =
> that will never resend was time consuming and tedious.

Not since I started using postscreen.

With postscreen 'after 220' checks turned off, a 'good' client gets
to talk to the Postfix SMTP server without having to reconnect.
This is what I have been doing since 2011 or so.

With postscreen 'after 220' checks turned on, a 'good' client has
to reconnect, which brings all the issues of greylisting. I found
that this blocked practically nothing that wasn't already blocked
otherwise.

Greylisting (whether in postscreen or otherwise) may still be an
option for sites that don't want to use DNSBLs.