Am 21.08.2018 um 00:25 schrieb Asai:
> Greetings,
>
> We have many iOS clients, andomain.net <http://andomain.net> some report
> that they’re having problems with iOS mail copying messages to their
> Sent folder.  This happens 2 - 3 times per day, and the phone just says
> Sending and the client never knows if it sends.  Client says apparently
> email DOES go out, but there is no recording of it.  This is usually on
> our LAN.
>
> We’re not sure if this is solved via Postfix or Dovecot, or maybe
> something else, so I’m posting this message on both forums as a start.
>  Can anyone point us in the right direction here?
>
> Running Postfix 2.11.1 and Dovecot ee 2.2.18.2

this is usual a imap copy to sent folder ( in your case solved with
dovecot )
your dovecot version is not up2date, perhaps update
make sure that imap con do not timeout during transmission etc

> [...]
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_relay_domains.cf
> sample_directory = /etc/postfix
> sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
> setgid_group = postdrop
> show_user_unknown_table_name = no
> smtp_sasl_mechanism_filter = plain, login
> smtp_tls_security_level = may
> smtpd_client_restrictions = check_client_access
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_blacklist, permit_sasl_authenticated,
> permit_dnswl_client list.dnswl.org <http://list.dnswl.org>
> permit_dnswl_client wl.mailspike.net <http://wl.mailspike.net>
> permit_dnswl_client iadb.isipp.com <http://iadb.isipp.com>
> permit_dnswl_client sa-accredit.habeas.com
> <http://sa-accredit.habeas.com> permit_dnswl_client dnswl.inps.de
> <http://dnswl.inps.de> permit_dnswl_client swl.spamhaus.org
> <http://swl.spamhaus.org> permit_dnswl_client
> hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com
> <http://hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com>=127.0.0.1 ${stress?sleep
> 0}${stress: sleep 5} permit
> smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining, permit
> smtpd_delay_reject = yes
> smtpd_helo_required = yes
> smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_helo_access
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_helo_restrictions.cf,
> permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_invalid_hostname, permit
> smtpd_milters = inet:127.0.0.1:8891
> permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_non_fqdn_sender,
> reject_unauth_destination, reject_invalid_hostname,
> reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
> reject_unknown_sender_domain, check_recipient_access
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_restricted_recipients.cf, permit
> smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_recipient_access
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_restricted_recipients.cf,
> permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination
> smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = no
> smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks = $mynetworks
> smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
> smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
> smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access
> regexp:/etc/postfix/spam_senders_email, check_sender_access
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_restricted_senders.cf, check_sender_access
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_blacklist, permit_sasl_authenticated,
> permit_mynetworks, reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain,
> permit
> smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
> smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/ssl/triata.pem
> smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/ssl/triata.key
> smtpd_tls_received_header = no
> smtpd_tls_security_level = may
> smtpd_tls_session_cache_database =
> btree:/var/spool/postfix/smtpd_tls_session_cache
> transport_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_transport.cf
> virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
> virtual_gid_maps = static:1001
> virtual_mailbox_base = /vmail
> virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
> virtual_mailbox_limit = 0
> virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München