Hi Wietse

I will only activate it for our outgoing send array, not for incoming. I know
it will take up space, but our customers have expressed some wishes about more
knowlegde of the smtp transaction, and apparently can't Seattle for the postfix
error messages.
Setting up 10 nginx just for that seem exsessive.

Best regards
Kenneth

---- Wietse Venema skrev ----