On 17.10.18 08:18, K F wrote:
I think that it has to be all receipients.The problem is that if we get
reports about maildelivery it's after the fact, and so far we've not found
the problem here, but rather in 'the other end', and thus it makes it more
difficult to 'prove' if we don't have smtp actions in the log as well.

simple SMTP log containing somnething like
"status=sent (250 2.0.0 OK 1539769875 s18-v6si13395678wrm.42 - gsmtp)"
"Queued mail for delivery"
"Message 307087686 accepted"

should be enough.