Hi

2018年10月24日(水) 20:28 Burn Zero <[email protected]>:

> Yea, I  got it. But even with that configuration when I connect to my server, 
> my server is still accepting connections in TLSv1. If I disable TLSv1 in my 
> server,
>
> warning: TLS library problem: 21975:error:140760FC:SSL 
> routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown protocol:s23_srvr.c:578:
>
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 4:45 PM Petri Riihikallio 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>> > smtpd_tls_mandatory_protocols = !SSLv2, !SSLv3
>> > smtpd_tls_protocols = !SSLv2, !SSLv3
>> >
>> > But that doesn't work. Still the connection is established using TLSv1.
>>
>> Those are for smtpd or inbound connections. For outbound to O365 you need to 
>> look at smtp_ settings.

Is network ok? :

  client <-> postfix <-> o365

s23_srvr.c said error message, so Is postfix working as a server?

Is the problem occurring in 'client <-> postfix' communication?

-- 
miwarin

Reply via email to