Am 01-Jan-19 um 17:35 schrieb Bastian Blank:
On Tue, Jan 01, 2019 at 12:17:15PM +0100, Admin Beckspaced wrote:
If amavis-new detects some spam it will add headers like:
based on those tags I would like to send a BCC to my spam collecting
s...@address.com for further inspection and review.
Ask amavisd-new to quarantine the mail.  Depending on tag- or
kill-level, this is CC_SPAM, CC_SPAMMY,1 or CC_SPAMMY and can be set in
%quarantine_to_maps_by_ccat.

Bastian
Hello Bastian & Wietse,

thanks a lot for your replies.

Based on Wietse's comment 'this may not work' and equipped with the proper keywords I did a bit more googling on amavis-new ...
... finally added to amavisd.conf the following lines

$quarantine_method_by_ccat{+CC_SPAMMY} = $spam_quarantine_method;
$quarantine_to_maps_by_ccat{+CC_SPAMMY} = ['spa...@mydomain.com'];

and now i do receive a copy of the tag2_level spammy emails. Nice ;)
More infos on this topic can be found there:

https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#quarantine
https://sourceforge.net/p/amavis/mailman/message/17352662/

thanks for pointing me in the right direction ;)

Greetings
Becki