AWS EC2 IPs may have low reputation to e-mail providers, so is not recommended
to send e-mails using these IPs.

Also AWS SES frequently have issues with RBLs. I wouldn't use it if you use
reliable delivery. It's good for newsletters because it has low cost compared
to other services and when you don't care if some e-mails are not delivered.

My recommendation is to setup a VPS (from a company that has clean network)
with multiple IPs if you need to send a lot of messages and use postfix relay
with randmap to balance the outgoing messages between the IPs.