Am 19.02.2019 um 12:23 schrieb Christos Chatzaras:
We wrote a shell script that runs hourly and notifies us for SASL
authentications with IPs for at least 2 different countries in the
previous hour.  In the future we plan to automatically change the
password if SASL authentications are from 3 different countries.  This
catches most of the hacked e-mail accounts.

Also we use Postfix relays with Rspamd checking the From header (we don't
allow users to spoof From address) and doing rate limits (500 e-mails /
hour).  If someones tries to send more e-mails then the extra e-mails go
to queue for later delivery.  So we have some time to manually check.