Hi,

since I first tposted yesterday to this mailing list I got 100s of
rejected DMARC reports because Majordomo is not able to or configured
correctly to handle DMARC records.
The headers are not re-written correctly and so DKIM from my mail is
expected in 100s of mails from different IPs (forwarded) but not mine,
with the SPF of postfix.org
This looks something like this then :

<record>
  <row>
   <source_ip>168.100.1.7</source_ip> ... NOT MY IP
   <count>1</count>
   <policy_evaluated>
    <disposition>reject</disposition>
    <dkim>fail</dkim>
    <spf>fail</spf>
   </policy_evaluated>
  </row>
  <identifiers>
   <header_from>prvtmail.net</header_from> ... BUT MY HEADER
  </identifiers>
  <auth_results>
   <spf>
    <domain>postfix.org</domain> .... SPF FROM POSTFIX.ORG
    <result>none</result>
   </spf>
   <dkim>
    <domain>prvtmail.net</domain>
    <result>fail</result>
   </dkim>
  </auth_results>
 </record>
</feedback>

This is totally wrong and so my mails don't get delivered correctly it
seems.

Can you please get back to me on that?