thanks for your reply.
I get dmarc pass from everywhere normally and also from every tool. this
is a majordomo problem because with other lists that are not on
majordomo there is no problem I can see. there are also articles
existing regarding this "bug" I saw now. it just does not rewrite the
from-address header "correctly" to come from postfix list rather than my
domain. so my posts are rejected by a lot of users. I am not sure if I
want to change my policy and open world for spoofing just for a piece of
software which cannot handle this correctly in 2019. but maybe I have to.
how you mean you get dmarc pass from your own posts? you mean the one
mail(post) itself you send or? because all other "forwarded" by
majordomo should fail also if I correctly understand the problem that
lies underneath. so you have dmarc to report only?