Maybe something like I'm doing?

I have 3 instances of postfix running (because I travel) but this can
work with 2.
1 server in the cloud, 2 locally one home one office.

The 2 local postfix instances only accept public email from the cloud
VM, but they accept local email (ipcam's, for example on the LAN).

The MX record points to the cloud VM, should it pass the spam test then
the 'clean' email is relayed to 1 of the 2 local postfix servers.
The local servers then deliver to a local Dovecot, where I access my
email from a local private IP on the LAN.

Think of the flow like this.

public email > Cloud VM (postscreen/rspamd test passes) > local Postfix
> local Dovecot.

Whichever local Dovecot received the message with replicate to the other
site.

I think of it this way, the email is coming from the public internet, so
scan it while it's out on the public internet.

If it passes the test, then it's considered 'good enough' to be
delivered to one of the local servers.

Internal email like ipcam's, server emails never leave the local LAN
(except to be replicated to the other local site).

Hope that makes sense.

Chris.