On Sep 22, 2019, at 9:59 AM, Dominic Raferd <domi...@timedicer.co.uk> wrote:
> I think it is inadvisable to use reject_unknown_client_hostname

Yes, you will lose legitimate mail with this, but in my limited experience it
is all junk (marketing mail, remailer services, and the like; not technically
spam), and a lot of spam. You will probably need to whitelist some senders?

> (risk of fps) but I have found reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname very
> effective.

Yep, though again, you might hot some ham. I have a mailing list right now that
I subscribe to that hits this, so had to white list its server.

--
No man is free who is not master of himself