On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 11:31, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
wrote:

> On 24.09.19 12:11, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> >I am using now much of your setting and it seems to help. Thanks a lot!
>
> I would just like to note that all those reject_rbl_client directives are
> prone to errors when any of those blacklist fails.

An occasional individual blacklist lookup failure is not a problem, and is
rare (except for b.barracudacentral.org). I have not felt the need for
postscreen but of course it is a good tool: I prefer to block by ip last
and to log helo, envelope sender & recipient as well as client ip. This
puts a little more load on the server, but information is power.