Pedro David Marco:
>  Thanks Wietse,
> Normal user:
> $ date; env - dateThu Oct 24 10:56:11 CEST 2019Thu Oct 24 10:56:11 CEST 2019$
> Postfix user:
> $ date; env - dateThu Oct 24 10:56:13 CEST 2019Thu Oct 24 10:56:13 CEST 2019$
> I guess Postfix is taking just EPOCH time whitout considering
> localization...? so i agree with you that most lilkely Postfix cannot read
> some file somewhere... but i have checked files permisisons and i have not
> any clue.. there are no errors in Posfrix log.
> Thanks again,
> Pedro.

Postfix does not convert time. Instead, that happens in the system
library.

Postfix does not open time configuration files. Instead, that happens
in the system library.

Unfortunately, the system library asctime() and localtime() functions
return no error indication. Postfix can't report errors that it is
not told about.

Try running "strace postquueue -p" as root. Maybe that will reveal
file open errors. Perhaps a bad SeLinux policy.