Thanks Matus...
date -u shows correct UTC time.
Monitoring mailq with strace i have seen it always reads the file
/usr/share/zoneinfo/UTC  but "date" and "env - date"  commads read the file
"/etc/localtime" (shown by strace)

So it seems that  mailq always shows UTC time despite system localtime, while
other postfix elements, like headers added to the email, use localtime (CEST in
my case)...

Thanks...
Pedro.

 On Thursday, October 24, 2019, 2:21:34 PM GMT+2, Matus UHLAR - fantomas
<uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:

 On 24.10.19 09:05, Pedro David Marco wrote:
>Normal user:
>$ date; env - dateThu Oct 24 10:56:11 CEST 2019Thu Oct 24 10:56:11 CEST 2019$
>Postfix user:
>$ date; env - dateThu Oct 24 10:56:13 CEST 2019Thu Oct 24 10:56:13 CEST 2019$
>I guess Postfix is taking just EPOCH time whitout considering localization...
>so i agree with you that most lilkely Postfix cannot read some file
>somewhere... but i have checked files permisisons and i have not any clue..
>there are no errors in Posfrix log.

CEST is localised time. UTC time would be shown as UTC, try "date -u"
apparently your time is set wrong.