Benny Pedersen wrote:

    why have you configured opendmarc to put anything on hold based on dmarc
    when you now ask how to do something with it ?

On 06.11.19 10:30, Chi Min Wang wrote:
  The OpenDMARC just informs Postfix to put the suspicious mail into its
  HOLD queue(Postfix's quarantine) without notify anyone. So no one knows
  this incident until postmaster release those mail from HOLD queue. If
  Postfix could redirect the quarantined mail to alternative MTA,we could
  deliver the suspicious mail to user's quarantine. In my opinion,it's will
  be more reasonable to treat suspicious mail in this manner rather than
  released by postmaster.

this looks like a job for spam filter, not opendmarc.

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.