Chi Min Wang skrev den 2019-11-06 03:30:
Benny Pedersen wrote:

why have you configured opendmarc to put anything on hold based on
dmarc when you now ask how to do something with it ?

The OpenDMARC just informs Postfix to put the suspicious mail into its
HOLD queue(Postfix's quarantine) without notify anyone.

start notify domain owners with dmarc quarantine ?

opendmarc does not put on hold random

what will your openddmarc do on reject ?

will it unsubsccripbe you from postfix maillist if you reject maillists with dmarc reject policy ?

i have postted how to avoid that part of the problem

So no one
knows this incident until postmaster release those mail from HOLD
queue.

this is not a postfix problem to solve, its opendmarc policy that need fixing so it does not just put things on hold without notify postmasters

If Postfix could redirect the quarantined mail to alternative
MTA,we could deliver the suspicious mail to user's quarantine. In my
opinion,it's will be more reasonable to treat suspicious mail in this
manner rather than released by postmaster.

we talk about postfix things of view on postfix mailling list, if you need more help with opendmarc then ask there on how to eg use lua in opendmarc to solve more specific needs