On 11.11.19 14:27, ratatouille wrote:

I would like to reject incoming email if dns- and rdns-entries differ.
Does this make sense and how could I achieve this?

they do not differ above.  The IP 62.173.139.77, rDNS is s1.bomberg.city and
points back to 62.173.139.77.

If the 62.173.139.77 did not have reverse name, or its reverse name
(s1.bomberg.city
here) would not point back to 62.173.139.77, you'd see unknown instead of
s1.bomberg.city (the DNS name).

You can reject those cases by reject_unknown_client_hostname (either fails)
or reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname (IP has no reverse DNS, no matter
if it points back).

mail.namase.de is the HELO (EHLO) name. You must not reject mail when helo
name differs from DNS name (RFC violation).