On 16.12.19 15:58, Emanuel wrote:
The idea is that postfix delivers the emails to the IP directed to a temporary domain which has no DNS.

you can configure sending mail to that particular domain in transport_maps.

Emanuel:
I use the option reject_unknown_recipient_domain,

if you don't want to allow sending mail to any non-existing domains (which I
don't recommend), I recommend explicit whitelisting of particular domain.