On 08.01.20 11:31, Jason Hirsh wrote:
Shouldn’t be a permission issue as sendmail isn’t supposed to be running..

Is there some hidden pasty off sendmail I could have missed when converting to
postfix?

/var/spool/clientmqueue/ belongs to tue sendmail. you apparently did not properly configure mailwrapper and /usr/sbin/sendmail
still points to sendmail's sendmail binary

My rc.conf

dumpdev="AUTO"
named_enable="YES"
mysql_enable="YES"
dovecot_enable="YES"
sendmail_enable="NO"
sendmail_submit_enable="NO"
sendmail_outbound_enable="NO"
sendmail_msp_queue_enable="NO"
postfix_enable="YES"
apache24_http_accept_enable="YES"
apache24_enable="YES"
clamav_freshclam_enable="YES"
clamav_clamd_enable="YES"
maiad_enable="YES"
lookup_domain_enable="YES"
firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_script="/usr/local/etc/ipfw.rules"
firewall_logging="YES"
sshguard_enable="YES"
gateway_enable="YES"
natd_enable="YES"
natd_interface="em1"
natd_flags="-dynamic -m"
openvpn_enable="YES"
openvpn_configfile="/usr/local/etc/openvpn/server/server.conf"