On 15 Jan 2020, at 15:12, Noel Jones <njo...@megan.vbhcs.org> wrote:
We've had problems with users mistyping domain names, such as hotmal.com or aoil.com. And they ignore the delay warning message because they still don't notice their typo.

Citát "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>:
Then they get the bounce when the max queue expires.

The messages in the queue are not hurting anything and unless there are millions and millions of them, they are not worth manually handling (nor adding custom transport maps to “fix” user’s tyops).