On 15.01.20 16:55, Emanuel wrote:
my question arose because of a user on my server who sent to many recipients without MX, then the mail was queued until the expiration time:

bounce_queue_lifetime = 5h

the idea was to reject emails manually with the error message that returned:

Example:

│Message: 06CB318005A26 │
│From..: "Rene Alvarado" <renealvar...@estudiorom.com.ar> │
│To....: <i...@impresosms.com> │
│Subj..: SALDO PENDIENTE │

would something like this help?

http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/handling-long-term-unreachable-addresses-domains-td104336.html

if such mail stayed in queue for some time, further mail to (and from) the
domain could
be refused, which would lower amount of such mail in queue.

That should help not only against spammers, but against ignorrant bulk mail
senders.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set.