On 2020-03-20 16:52, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
Dnia 20.03.2020 o godz. 11:06:20 Wietse Venema pisze:
Would it help if the postfix list used "dmarc mitigation" so that
the From header does not contain your email address:

From: Jaroslaw Rafa via Postfix-Users <postfixmum...@postfix.org>

That probably could help, because Google won't see my email address in the
"From:" field. I'm not sure if it's spam filter wouldn't trigger on
"Reply-To:" though.

there is 10 types of people that knows dkim and who dont

if you belive dkim is the problem at google one can disable dkim signer and restest that mails is not going to spam folder at google

ironical postfix.org will just disable dkim,spf,dmarc,arc :=)

and google does not yet support dnssec, dont know if dkim at google uses dnssec

https://dmarcian.com/spf-survey/?domain=rafa.eu.org
https://dmarcian.com/dmarc-inspector/?domain=rafa.eu.org
https://dmarcian.com/dkim-inspector/?domain=rafa.eu.org&selector=mail

mailman vill not solve anything without conseqences, all maillist could to to help is begin arc sealing, just like dovecot maillist did recently