On 06.04.20 11:01, Stefan Claas wrote:
my postfix mail server works perfectly so far.

However, I am now facing the following problem and have tried as best as I can
to find a solution to this.

I run an anonymous remailer, which also allows sending emails to mail2news
gateways for Usenet postings. So far so good.

I would like to achieve the following:

postfix should modify outgoing email headers that *only* go to mail2news
gateways, using the email gateway addresses for parsing, so that the right part
of the message ID, after the @ charachter, will be modified with a defined
string.

your mail2news gateway should do that.

postfix must *not* change message IDs for regular emails.

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.