On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 12:35 AM Viktor Dukhovni
<postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> wrote:

> Not all log messages carry the queue-id.  Use the collate.pl script
> to find any other pertinent log messages from 'smtp[13093]'.

The collate script seems to confirm that the non-delivery
notifications have been sent out. I rest assured.

> Similary, you post "grep ... main.cf" output rather than
> "postconf -n | grep ...", thereby potentially returning incomplete
> info.

Good point. Still, the output I grep seems to be the same.

> Note also, that 10.0.0.2 and 10.0.0.10 differ in only 1 bit.  If you
> had an uncorrected single-bit memory error somewhere along the path
> from the DNS server to your server, there could be a transient false
> positive.

That's taking it a tad far. Let's see... I have another mailbox server
in the LAN I can "transport" to, with a whole different IP addr. I
could try that just for kicks.

Thanks,

Vieri