On 21.05.20 14:49, Charles Sprickman wrote:
I have a site with a very old domain that’s at the front of the alphabet. For some reason (age, alphabetical order, ???) that domain gets bombarded
with spam before the senders make it onto any of the blacklists I use
(even trialed a few for-profit blacklists).  Literally some of these miss
getting caught by 2-3 minutes.  Aside from the general jaw-on-floor
reaction I have to just how so many new “clean” IPs are enlisted in these
spamming efforts on a daily basis, I was wondering if greylisting might be
a good option here.  One of the folks that runs the Abusix service
suggested this since he pointed out that I’m really missing these spammers
by minutes…

What is your “go to” greylisting solution these days?  My main concerns are
that it’s something that’s well-maintained, does not need babysitting, and
is here for the long haul.

postscreen provides very similar functionality.

If needed, I would try dcc https://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/ for the
greylisting functionality: https://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/greylist.shtml

I’ve been sort of opposed to greylisting in the past due to a userbase
that’s sensitive to delays, but… the spam is worse.

Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete