Please avoid private copies of mail, thank you.

On 07.06.20 14:10, Charles Sprickman wrote:
>I’m going to have thoughts on this next week when I trial it.
>
>RIght now there is no other option for “pausing” spammers until they show
>up on my DNSBLs…
>
>I tried postscreen with the after-220 checks that implement a very brief
>“greylist”, but it was largely ineffective.

I don't think greylisting would be more effective than this.  I found
postscreen more effective (and less problemativ) than postgrey.

Of course, you need to allow pre-greet checks, where especially pregreet
text (postscreen_greet_action=enforce) does great job.

... and it does not introduce delays.
Remember half the people you know are below average.