The user database is set up because my clients, some bad users, send mass
mailings to non-existent accounts, such as hotmail, gmail, which usually
measure the number of IP bounces. Also sometimes there are cases where the
PC or mobile device is infected with a virus and they use the email account
to send spam, so I add those accounts that they sent to my list because
they can see spam trap. the database has maintenance, the accounts within
it are cleaned as I check them with another system, I only clean those that
exist.

here I add some info from the table

mysql> desc virtual_sender_access;
+---------------+-------------+------+-----+---------------------+-----------------------------+
| Field        | Type       | Null | Key | Default            | Extra

+---------------+-------------+------+-----+---------------------+-----------------------------+
| id           | int(11)    | NO  | PRI | NULL               |
auto_increment             |
| source       | varchar(64) | NO  | MUL |                    |

| access       | varchar(64) | NO  |    |                    |

| created_on   | timestamp  | NO  |    | 0000-00-00 00:00:00 |

| check_bounce | int(11)    | NO  |    | NULL               |

| last_modified | timestamp  | NO  |    | CURRENT_TIMESTAMP  | on update
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP |
+---------------+-------------+------+-----+---------------------+-----------------------------+
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> show index from virtual_sender_access ;
+-----------------------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+----------+--------+------+------------+---------+
---------------+
| Table                | Non_unique | Key_name | Seq_in_index | Column_name
| Collation | Cardinality | Sub_part | Packed | Null | Index_type | Comment

 Index_comment |
+-----------------------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+----------+--------+------+------------+---------+
---------------+
| virtual_sender_access |         0 | PRIMARY |           1 | id         |
A        |    4225535 |    NULL | NULL  |     | BTREE     |        |

| virtual_sender_access |         1 | source  |           1 | source     |
A        |    4225535 |    NULL | NULL  |     | BTREE     |        |

2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I would like to know if I can use mongo in the smtpd_recipient_restrictions
parameter anyway. Thank you.

Regards,