I think I have found what I need, I must increase the value of the
parameter "transport_retry_time".

### transport_retry_time (default: 60s)
The time between attempts by the Postfix queue manager to contact a
malfunctioning message delivery transport.

Time units: s (seconds), m (minutes), h (hours), d (days), w (weeks). The
default time unit is s (seconds).

I will increase the value and I will see how it behaves thanks to everyone
for helping me, take good care

Regards,