I have an Internet domain name and a Linux server and I want to have an email
server for send and receive emails. For example, if my domain is "example.net"
then I want to have a "i...@example.net" address for send and receive emails
from the Internet.

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 06:09:06 PM GMT+3:30, IL Ka