Thank you.
If the DNS administrator give me an A record then can I sending and receiving
emails from the Internet by the current configuration?

On Thursday, October 15, 2020, 08:49:36 PM GMT+3:30, Wietse Venema
<wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

Jason Long:
> Thank you, but I never got my answer.1- Postfix or Dovecot has any
> option about changing default record that a mail server using?2-
> Could A record offer MX record in my goal?

An SMTP server cannnot tell remote systems what TCP port they should connect
to, or what DNS record they should ask for.

    Wietse