On 25/11/20 1:53 am, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
However, this thread is off-topic. We should close it with conclusion:

don't avoid duplicate mail based on Message-Id:

On 25.11.20 15:04, Peter wrote:
A better conclusion would be to not consider messages with a missing or empty Message-Id to be duplicates of each other. If the Message-Id is present and the same then it's reasonable to assume that it's a duplicate.

different paths, different headers, different MUA response to them.
You avoid "duplicates" and miss important info.

Funny how half of this thread is discussing it.
You can do it yourself but don't complain then...