Dnia 20.01.2021 o godz. 15:48:29 Ganael Laplanche pisze:
> > So just try to create some simple "proxy" to your LDAP server that does only
> > one thing: if LDAP is available, just return the response from LDAP; if
> > not, just returns "not found". And use that proxy in Postfix in place of
> > your actual LDAP server. This will require probably some development, but
> > it shouldn't be very much.
>
> Yes, that would probably be an idea and this is what Viktor was suggesting (I
> suppose) whan he was writing about socketmap.

There's no need to use socketmap if your proxy would be an actual proxy, ie.
it would speak LDAP protocol to the connecting clients. You'll need to just
replace your original LDAP server with the proxy in your configuration.

Searching the web for "LDAP proxy", this is one of the first results I
found: https://ldaptor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/cookbook/ldap-proxy.html .
It's a Python library for LDAP, and this documentation presents some example
code for creating LDAP proxies using this library.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa