Am 24.02.21 um 23:29 schrieb Wietse Venema:
j...@nunyuh.net:
I've purposefully held off on responding to any of this but if the
devs\list-owners are fine with the community converting this into a
forum about race + software & computer terms, albeit temporarily, then
fine - let's "damn the torpedos & full steam ahead" this baby and get to
work...

We all ready?

Let's not do that. I have merely done away with the implication
that white (as in whitelist) is better than black (as in blacklist).
It is not the end of the world. No-one will be forced to give up
their life style. The change is configurable, backwards-compatible
by default.

        Wietse

Hi Wietse your change is welcome,
@ll please let this list tec related

Regards

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München